*BabelBark: Founder & CEO - Founded world's first holistic platform for pet industry, built and led for five years from concept to sale; over 400% in user growth Y/Y with millions of interactions. (See Abstract)
EnergyPoints: Co-founder & COO - Energy Analytics platform; led and grew from MIT bred concept to full company with blue chip users; acquired in 2014.
*GridPoint: EVP Operations & GM of C&I Division - Grew sales by 200 percent while cutting costs by 45% via Operational excellence. (See Abstract)
Comverse Billing Solutions: Head of Operations - Led Operations for 1500 employees across multiple countries with P&L responsibility of $400M.
Education: Bar-Ilan University (Israel), B.A.
# Big Data
# Energy & Utilities
# Software / SaaS Development
# Manufacturing - Light
- Speaker: 2020 Digital Innovation Summit
- 2020 CEO-of-the-Year Nominee: E&Y New England
- 2006 Comverse Achievers Award: For excellence, dedication, personal commitment, and results
- 2003 Americas Achievers Award: Creative solutions, commitment, and results achieved
- Advisory Council: George Washington University School of Business Transformative Leadership in Disruptive Times
- Judging Panel Member: Northeast University Business Graduate Program Startup Competition
Bright Ideas podcast: Interview, "Reshaping the Pet Industry"
How To Create Successful Products That Build On One Another
“Idea Mensch” Interview
What I'm Reading / Listening To:
Wendy shares great experience based insight of the mental tools needed to succeed - not the classic tools covered in business books, but the human / soft tools that entrepreneurs struggle with.