Corporate Sales, Marketing and Operations, IT B2B Channel Development and Enablement, Strategic Planning and Execution, New Business Development, P&L Operations Management, Global Expansion, and Leadership.
IT Distribution, B2B Channel Sales and Marketing, Data Center Solutions, Print and Copier Market, Supply Chain Services, and Business Advisor Tech Start-Ups (Spring-path, Holonet Security, and Webinfinity).
Pete is an entrepreneurial executive with more than 30 years of experience leading sales, marketing, and operations personnel at the divisional and corporate level for several Fortune 500 and Multi-National Companies. His motivational management style has provided him a foundation for building highly motivated teams and developing strong vendor and customer relationships. He is a driver of rapid business performance through strong sales, marketing, and operations leadership while leveraging far-sighted vision in the technology market. He brings a unique blend of expertise, including process optimization, team mobilization, program deployment, and business turnaround, while delivering value and solutions. His deep customer/ enterprise market insights has allowed him to head new startup business units and drive them from inception to generating solid results.
- Xerox Channels: President - Led $3b+ annual revenue global channel strategy unit and $1.5b+ annual revenue North America channel operations business unit. Led team of 150+ Sales, Marketing and Operations professionals
- TESSCO Technologies: Senior Vice President, Sales and Corporate Officer - Responsible for $800m of annual revenue and a sales team of 250+
- Brocade Corporation: Vice President, Global Channel Sales and Marketing - Responsible for $1B+ in annual revenue and Channel Marketing investments of approximately $50m annually
- Tech Data: Senior Vice President, U.S. Sales - Lead team of 750+ sales and technical professionals with $10B+ in annual revenue. Sales centers in the U.S., Canada, and Costa Rica
- AIS (Advanced Infrastructure Solutions) business unit: Senior Vice President/GM at Tech Data - Focused on data center solutions; built and launched the data center business unit that grew from $1B in annual revenue to $3B+ in annual revenue in three years through new vendor acquisition and organic growth
- Springpath Corporation: Business Advisor - Acquired by Cisco Corporation
- Holonet Security and Webinfinity - Business Advisor
- Non-Profit Board Assignments: CompTia, Junior Achievement, Big Brother Big Sisters and Academy Prep St. Petersburg