Clear Vista Asset Management: Researcher - Ran an alternative investment research and acquisition campaign for a family office. Met with C-Suite executives to assess investment strategy and advised on capital placement.
Parliament of the United Kingdom: Policy Analyst - Worked to advise policy decisions for Member of Parliament, Tulip Siddiq. I conducted research and synthesized information on topics ranging from bee-killing pesticides to offshore tax evasion. My insights informed Tulip's policy and drove legislation.
Education: Florida State University - B.A.History; B.S. Economics; University of Florida - Masters, International Business
# Hardware / IoT
# Real Estate
- 2021: Summa Cum Laude - University of Florida, Warrington College of Business
- 2021: Certification - Bloomberg Capital Markets
- Advisor: Florida Housing Coalition
- International Markets Consultant: Clever Solar Devices
- Volunteer: South Shore Community Church
- Volunteer: Habitat for Humanity
What I'm Reading / Listening To:
I read this book in early 2017 and found it consumable and fascinating. Given the ongoing pandemic, David Quammen's research is topical and his writing style lets me learn from an incredibly competent researcher.