Privately Held PE Portfolio Company: Consultant - Drove product roadmap Agile development transformation that shortened release cycles from 8.5 months to 90 days.
Privately Held PE Portfolio Company: Consultant - Led large-scale change for multi-billion PE-held mobile services firm for a $10M USD financial & tax reporting transformation project to reduce workday closing from 70 to <17 days.
Privately Held PE Portfolio Company: Consultant - Drove operation transformation to increase gross margin by 4% for multi-billion dollar privately-held communications equipment firm.
Public 500 Company: Consultant - Assessed frontline employee behaviors for Fortune 500 firm of 3500 workers, resulting in reorganization and job leveling to broaden skill categories and reduce costs by 12%.
Education: Holy Names University - MBA, Management and Leadership; Case Western Reserve University - Ph.D., Management in Building Sustainable Systems.
# Hardware / IoT
# Software / SaaS Development
# A.I. / M.L
# ERP / CRM
- Beta Gamma Sigma, International Honor Society
- DM Fellow and Distinguished Fellow for Fowler Center at Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University
- Daniel Westerbeck Teaching Excellence Award: Graduate, Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University
- Member: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Former Board Member; Conference Committee (2015-2018): Academy of Management (AOM)
- Member; National Board Member: Women for Economic Leadership Development (WELD)
Resolving the Risk Paradox: Entrepreneurial Cognition in the Lean Startup Method, The Journal of Applied Business and Economics
A Theory of Micro-Level Dynamic Capabilities: How Technology Leaders Innovate With Human Connection, Dissertation
The Effects of Emotional Intelligence and Relationship Quality on Innovation and Performance, ICIE 2016 Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship: ICIE2016
Positive-Impact Companies: Toward a New Paradigm of Value Creation, Organizational Dynamics
What I'm Reading / Listening To:
Against the rules gives me a perspective on actions that betray our sense of fairness and why organizations have to "walk the talk" of ethics and values to be trusted.