Integrating Private Companies, Increasing Profitability
Orchid Black operators integrated private companies which reduced turnover and grew profitability.
To integrate this company into the parent company who had just bought them. The company was a privately held company for 45 years, with lack of structure and systems.
Orchid Black operators created a plan and executed on the following:
- Built new technology platforms to increase margins
- Re-organized company to provide emphasis on
- Project management and customer experience
The team also:
- Implemented new business system to automate the workflow and create efficiencies
- Acquired and integrated two companies into the operations
- Managed negotiation and due diligence.
The company reduced turnover, customer complaints and grew EBITDA by 300%.
About Orchid Black
Orchid Black was founded on the principle that deep industry knowledge, pragmatic operating expertise, and a unique playbook produce superior results. We create strategies and deliver operational support, aligning with stakeholders to achieve objectives. Honed at hundreds of technology companies, our innovative, capital-efficient Operators as a Service model is battle-tested. It works.