Integrating Private Companies, Increasing Profitability
Integrated private companies which reduced turnover and grew profitability.
To integrate this company into the parent company who had just bought them. The company was a privately held company for 45 years, with lack of structure and systems.
Orchid Black operators created a plan and executed on the following:
- Built new technology platforms to increase margins
- Re-organized company to provide emphasis on
- Project management and customer experience
The team also:
- Implemented new business system to automate the workflow and create efficiencies
- Acquired and integrated two companies into the operations
- Managed negotiation and due diligence.
The company reduced turnover, customer complaints and grew EBITDA by 300%.
About Orchid Black
Orchid Black was founded on the principle that deep industry knowledge, pragmatic operating expertise, and a unique playbook produce superior results. We create strategies and deliver operational support, aligning with stakeholders to achieve objectives. Honed at hundreds of technology companies, our innovative, capital-efficient Operators as a Service model is battle-tested. It works.